Garland Personal Injury Lawyers | Garland Personal Injury Attorneys | Garland Personal Injury Law Firms
What does a Garland Personal Injury Attorney do?
In Garland, Texas, a variety of workplace accidents, road accidents, and other accidents caused by negligence, recklessness, or wrongdoing create new Garland personal injury claims each day. An experienced Garland car accident lawyer or other Garland personal injury lawyer can help you in a number of ways including getting you competent medical care, getting your your car fixed and getting you the money you deserve for all your damages. In reality, Garland personal injury attorneys cover many areas beyond just auto accidents. Just some of the matters that Garland Personal Injury lawyers cover are:
- Garland, TX Personal Injury Lawyer
- Garland, TX Product Defect Lawyer
- Garland, TX Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Garland, TX Nursing Home Malpractice Lawyer
- Garland, TX Legal Malpractice Lawyer
- Garland, TX Real Estate Broker Fraud Lawyer
- Garland, TX Dangerous Drug Lawyer
- Garland, TX Medical Device Recall Lawyer
- Garland, TX Product Defect Laws
- Garland, TX Car Accident Lawyer
- Garland, TX Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
- Garland, TX Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer
- Garland, TX Workers’ Comp Lawyer
- Garland, TX Industrial Accident Lawyer
- Garland, TX Cruise Ship Injury Lawyer
- Garland, TX Boating Injury Attorney
- Garland, TX Railroad Employee Injury Lawyer
- Garland, TX Negligence Lawyer
- Garland, TX Punitive Damage Lawyer
- Garland, TX Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Garland, TX Negligence Trial Lawyer
- Garland, TX Slip & Fall Lawyer
- Garland, TX Dog Bite Lawyer
- Garland, TX Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer
- Garland, TX Tort Claims Act Lawyers
- Garland, TX Lawyers that Sue the City of Garland, Dallas County, & State of Texas Liability and
- Garland, TX Lawyers that Sue the Federal Government
- Dallas County District Trial Courts
- Garland, TX Expert Witnesses & Garland, TX Trial Lawyers
- Garland, TX Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Statutes & Laws for Injury Claims in Garland, Texas
If you or a loved one are a Garland, Texas injury victim, contact a Garland personal injury lawyer today to get a thorough consultation as to your legal rights.
Why do you need a Garland, TX Personal Injury Lawyer?
A Garland personal injury attorney can help you in a variety of ways. In most cases where someone gets injured due to the negligence of another or a company, there is insurance to cover the personal injury claim. If you have ever dealt with an insurance company before, then you will immediately know why you need to hire and experienced and competent Garland personal injury lawyer. Additionally, Garland personal injury lawyers or Dallas County personal injury lawyers can represent you in your personal injury claim throughout Texas state and federal courts. An experienced Texas personal injury lawyer will provide you with support during your time of need and get you the compensation you deserve.
What does a Garland personal injury attorney charge?
Most lawyers charge an hourly rate plus a retainer fee. These types of lawyers perform billable hours and charge you according to the amount of time they spend working on your case. This is not the case with Garland personal injury attorneys. Personal injury lawyers, or PI lawyers for short, are permitted under Texas ethics rules to represent clients under a “contingency fee” agreement.
The specifics of the contingency fee agreement will vary from state to state and even from lawyer to lawyer within a state; however, a contingency fee basically means that if the injured person does not recover anything, then they pay will not be required to pay their lawyer anything either. Specifically, under a contingency fee agreement, your Garland personal injury lawyer will take a predetermined percentage of any recovery they obtain for you, the client. Not only does this save you immediate out of pocket expenditures, but it also aligns your lawyer’s interests with yours, ensuring they work efficiently to get you the maximum recovery, and do not simply rack up lots of hours.
Where do Garland Personal Injury Attorneys or Dallas County Personal Injury Attorneys file cases?
Garland personal injury lawyers are experienced in handling personal injury and accident cases in both federal and state courts across the Greater Garland area. Just a few of the many courts in which Garland injury lawyers typically try cases are:
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas - Dallas Division
Earle Cabell Federal Building and United States Courthouse
1100 Commerce Street, Room 1452
Dallas, Texas 75242
Phone: (214) 753-2200
Dallas County 162nd Civil District Court
Dallas County 191st Civil District Court
Dallas County 193rd Civil District Court
Dallas County 116th Civil District Court
The Civil District Courts for Garland and Dallas County are located at:
George L. Allen, Sr. Courts Building
Personal Injury Attorneys Serve Garland and Surrounding Cities
Serving clients throughout Central Texas, including Addison, Allen, Audelia, Balch Springs, Buckingham, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Centerville, Cockrell Hill, Coppell, Dallas, Dalrock, DeSoto, Duncanville, Fairview, Framers Branch, Frisco, Garland, Glenn Heights, Grand Prairie, Heath, Hutchins, Irving, Lancaster, Lucas, Mesquite, Murphy, Northwest Rockwall, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Rose Hill, Rowlett, Sachse, Saint Paul, Seagoville, Sunnyvale, Trinity Mills, University Park, Wilmer, Wylie, areas in the vicinity of Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport, and other communities in Collin County and Dallas County.